At Vendwize, we want more than just employees. We want partners that will help us to provide the value and service our clients and employees have come to expect. We are committed to maintain the highest level of employee job satisfaction. Working at Vendwize means being surrounded by peers and leaders who consistently motivate you, inspire you, and teach you.
Vending Machine Specialist (Route Driver)
We are looking for a reliable and preferably experienced vending machine specialists for a part-time or full-time positiion. The vending machine specialist will drive a company-owned vehicle over established route to fill vending machines and to collect money from the machines. These two jobs are based in our warehouse and main office in Watsonville, California. Our service area covers Monterrey, Santa Cruz, Gilroy, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Mountain View.
- Pick stock from the warehouse in Watsonville, load product into assigned vehicle, and drive to customer locations.
- Remove outdated and damaged product and refill the vending machines with new products as established by the customer.
- Collect sales funds and refill coin tubes and bill changers to set levels.
- Performs routine machine cleaning, sanitation on machine, minor repairs and adjustment on machine operation such as removal of bent coins and replacing display lights.
- Pay refunds and resolve or report customer complaints and machine malfunctions.
- Record service transactions on appropriate forms.
- Maintain security of cash and property.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Good driving record
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to complete routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively to clients, customers or employees.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Preferably with experience as a route driver and as a vending machine operator.
Regular standing and walking. Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
Monday-Friday. Most days will be between 6:30am - 3:30pm.
- $14/hr in while training (normally 2 - 6 weeks; depends on learning skills)
- $14-$15/hr after training and able to work alone; salary depends on performance
To apply please email us your resume in word or PDF at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify if you are applying for the part-time or full-time position. No phone calls please. If your skills meet our qualificationsm, we will contact you.